Maggie is so beautiful!!! It's not fair that April gets to kiss her before I do! Love to you all! Congrats! Here's to wishin we could drink coffee after a tough night of nursing! Love, monica & fam
Hi Linsay and Tyler, Maggie is absolutely gorgeous! May she have many dancing lessons and rhinestones in her future! And Linsay, I hope that you have to glue each one on her costumes! Seriously, Jim and I send blessings to each of you. We hope that your new family will thrive and be happy. Sending Love, Christie and Jim
4 comments:
Maggie is so beautiful!!! It's not fair that April gets to kiss her before I do! Love to you all! Congrats! Here's to wishin we could drink coffee after a tough night of nursing!
Love, monica & fam
Hi Linsay and Tyler,
Maggie is absolutely gorgeous! May she have many dancing lessons and rhinestones in her future! And Linsay, I hope that you have to glue each one on her costumes! Seriously, Jim and I send blessings to each of you. We hope that your new family will thrive and be happy. Sending Love, Christie and Jim
She is precious and your look great!
Congrats you guys!
Post a Comment