Thursday, February 21, 2008

Her new favorite toy!

These pictures have a story...we went to Babys-R-Us to pick out an exersaucer (I think that's the right word), and this was the last one we had her try out. She sat in probably 5 or 6, and she didn't seem very interested, so then we put her in this one and she found her favorite! After about 10 minutes we took her out, and she looked at Tyler puckered her lip and began to SCREAM! So, she likes the most expensive one ($120 bucks!!!), and her daddy(who is a big sucker) looks at me and says, "Well, I guess we are walking out of the store with this one." All she had to do was cry and her daddy broke down. She has that man wrapped around her little finger. I thought we had a few years until she had melt downs in the middle of stores. We are not off to a good start if her daddy keeps caving!

2 comments:

Tara said...

$120 bucks!! YIKES! We where lucky to find Reese one at Kid 2 Kid here for only $25! But what can you do when your baby "has" to have it!! We have to succumbed to caving in many times!! Reese has way to many toys for a one year old!

Candi said...

I think it's something about the Daddy's girl thing. My Tyler is the same way. If I say I think she might like something, it doesn't get purchased for a long time. But, if Tyler takes her to the store and she wants something, it's as good as hers. He is such a sucker when it comes to her.