Please notice Maggie's head compared to Vera's! My little angel has a ROUND HEAD! I'm sorry, but I have to mention one more time just how cute these two are!! Another cute thing about Maggie and Vera Mae are the differences in their personalities (which is apparent in these pictures). Vera Mae is very tender, sweet, quiet, and reserved. While Maggie is outgoing, and constantly laughing and smiling. It's so fun to see their interactions together....these differences in personalities are the exact same for Carmen and I, but we're still great friends!
Unfortunately, I don't release the CD until one year after the photo session. We charge per photo b/c after you select the photos that you want to order we put a lot of time (hours) into photo shopping them to perfection. But, I can do discounts if your order multiples of the same photo. See you soon!
2 comments:
Unfortunately, I don't release the CD until one year after the photo session. We charge per photo b/c after you select the photos that you want to order we put a lot of time (hours) into photo shopping them to perfection. But, I can do discounts if your order multiples of the same photo. See you soon!
Oh, I forgot to tell you... we also customize the photos, if you would like color splash, different finishing effects, etc.
Post a Comment