Saturday, May 31, 2008

First Day at the Beach!








So it was Maggie's first day at the beach. She absolutely loved it. She was fascinated by the water that would splash into her. Then she noticed the sand. Luckily she didn't try to eat any of it. She just picked it up and squeezed it and laughed. It was so sweet. She also got her first sunburn :( I thought I had lathered her up enough...but with all of the playing in the water must have washed off just enough to get her. But I guess this is what we can expect from a red head!


5 comments:

Tara said...

Hope you guys are having fun! I love her little bathing suit! This will be Reese's first time at the beach too! She looks soo cute!!

carms said...

Oh my Linds, I am so so so so so jealous!!!

Wilhelmsen Family said...

I miss little Maggie!!! I'm glad to see she loves the beach like her parents do. Her and Levi would have fun playing in the water together. Your family is soooo cute!!!

Suzy said...

She is so cute! Little kids make everything more fun! (well, almost everything...)

Scott and Jamie said...

Lynds- I miss ya girl! Cute suit by the way, is it modbe? Well, I have been trying to get a hold of you, looks like you're having fun and all. Call me when you get a chance! I'm in Indiana now!