We have some family updates: 1) Our newest member is Tater "Tot" Ruff Roberts
2) Maggie closely approaches the 2 year mark, and is as strong willed as EVER!!
3) And...we got some adorable pictures of Maggie with the flowers at the Boise Temple!
We hope that Spring has brought a renewed sense of happiness and freshness to your lives. I know I am looking forward to WARM WEATHER!!! Be looking for posts in June from our beach vacation. Love ya lots til then!
3 comments:
and update!! We need some pics of your new family member! :)
HEy! I how are you? I'm like the worst friend ever... haven't called you in like forever. I am so excited though, hopefully we can meet up this summer when we're in Boise!
Welcome back to blogging! I am so glad you didn't stay away forever! I love the new pictures. See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment