Hi Ya'll! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER!! By now, my friends and family don't expect perfection when it comes to this "blogging thing!" Sorry. Here are some new pictures of my little girlie. These pictures I took in Georgia when I was trying to be a photographer. As most can see I'm not so good! This outfit is peach and yellow (my wedding colors) and has a peach on the little top! Such an adorable outfit for my little Georgia baby! Even though she was born in Idaho, I still consider her my little Georgia girl. Maggie Kae is a southern name!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Georgia Peach
Hi Ya'll! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER!! By now, my friends and family don't expect perfection when it comes to this "blogging thing!" Sorry. Here are some new pictures of my little girlie. These pictures I took in Georgia when I was trying to be a photographer. As most can see I'm not so good! This outfit is peach and yellow (my wedding colors) and has a peach on the little top! Such an adorable outfit for my little Georgia baby! Even though she was born in Idaho, I still consider her my little Georgia girl. Maggie Kae is a southern name!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
VERY CUTE!! I love the outfit!
Post a Comment