Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Shuffle

So, Lindsay isn't feeling very good and either is Maggie....so I figured while I am running around taking care of the both of them I would post a video of Maggie doing her shuffle. She doesn't quite crawl...but she does a mean shuffle! Linz will update you guys when she feels better!

3 comments:

Tara said...

soo cute! she is moving along!!! You will never stop chasing her now!

Wilhelmsen Family said...

Maggie is so cute! I think she might have a little stocker though! Isaak keeps wanting to watch maggie go! He thinks Tylers talking to him and keeps saying "Hi" and "What." He says "Mom Mag.. moves look mom look, good job mag good job." and then he says "bye maggie love you." Then he asks to watch maggie again. I think he thinks she's funny! Good luck with keeping up with her!

Scott and Jamie said...

I can't believe your little Maggie is having her first birthday this week. How fun, that they're bdays are so close. Have fun in Georgia, we'll definitely have to plan something when you come out here next time.